Sunday 19 October 2014

About Aye Dreamer

This is a blog about the future. At a time when times are tough, when work is not going well, family is not going well, when everyone around me seemed to be living such perfect lives, everything else seems really bleak.

I started this blog because I needed to believe - Believe that there is a future out there created specially for me to exercise my talents to serve and help fellow human beings and the world we all live in.

So do not ever believe that all these stories are true - yet. But believe that they will come true - one day.

Fortune favours the brave, who believe in the power of their dreams.

One day, when this blog ceases, you will know that me, the author of the blog, is living the ideal life every day of my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment